BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Questions are being raised tonight about the secrecy of the vote in Palm Beach County.
From the county that brought you dangling and hanging chads comes poll workers who are scanning the drivers licenses of voters as they enter the polling place. Using iPads — and it’s unclear if the iPads have been updated to the current operating system — poll workers place the bar code of the license against the iPad’s camera. The voter’s home information is displayed on the screen.
It’s unclear if the data is being stored. It is also unclear if the address of every voter is being accessed remotely or if the
information has been downloaded to each individual iPad. It’s also unclear if the voter ID scans are time coded — making it possible to sync voters with their scantron cards.
PHOTO: An unidentified poll worker scans a license.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation