BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Questions are being raised tonight about the secrecy of the vote in Palm Beach County.
From the county that brought you dangling and hanging chads comes poll workers who are scanning the drivers licenses of voters as they enter the polling place. Using iPads — and it’s unclear if the iPads have been updated to the current operating system — poll workers place the bar code of the license against the iPad’s camera. The voter’s home information is displayed on the screen.
It’s unclear if the data is being stored. It is also unclear if the address of every voter is being accessed remotely or if the
information has been downloaded to each individual iPad. It’s also unclear if the voter ID scans are time coded — making it possible to sync voters with their scantron cards.
PHOTO: An unidentified poll worker scans a license.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call