BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It wasn’t a spider that sat down beside her but the cleaning crew at the food court at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall who found Alexandria Moffitt not breathing in the bathroom.
Boca Raton Fire Rescue responded to the mall and revived Moffitt, 30, and rushed her to Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Muffin, as it turns out, was found in the bathroom with “possible narcotics and paraphernalia” next to her, according to police.
She was charged with possession of narcotics.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Person Shot Near Boca Raton Town Center Mall
- POLICE: Stay Away From Mall And Military Trail In Boca
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s