BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It wasn’t a spider that sat down beside her but the cleaning crew at the food court at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall who found Alexandria Moffitt not breathing in the bathroom.
Boca Raton Fire Rescue responded to the mall and revived Moffitt, 30, and rushed her to Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Muffin, as it turns out, was found in the bathroom with “possible narcotics and paraphernalia” next to her, according to police.
She was charged with possession of narcotics.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch