BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It wasn’t a spider that sat down beside her but the cleaning crew at the food court at Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall who found Alexandria Moffitt not breathing in the bathroom.
Boca Raton Fire Rescue responded to the mall and revived Moffitt, 30, and rushed her to Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Muffin, as it turns out, was found in the bathroom with “possible narcotics and paraphernalia” next to her, according to police.
She was charged with possession of narcotics.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question