BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Advisory) — Responding to the needs of technically savvy residents and homebuyers, Bocaire Country Club has added an online virtual tour of its recently renovated clubhouse – as well as other amenities – that visitors throughout the country, or the world, can see with just a click of a mouse.
“This is new, cutting-edge technology that Google is offering to businesses and we are pleased to be one of the first communities to adopt it,” Carlson said. “Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for people to visit Bocaire virtually, whenever it’s convenient for them.”
Additionally, Bocaire is implementing technological improvements throughout the Club including a change to Hotwire as its television and Internet service provider, to provide residents with faster Internet service and better visual quality.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School