BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Advisory) — Responding to the needs of technically savvy residents and homebuyers, Bocaire Country Club has added an online virtual tour of its recently renovated clubhouse – as well as other amenities – that visitors throughout the country, or the world, can see with just a click of a mouse.
“This is new, cutting-edge technology that Google is offering to businesses and we are pleased to be one of the first communities to adopt it,” Carlson said. “Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for people to visit Bocaire virtually, whenever it’s convenient for them.”
Additionally, Bocaire is implementing technological improvements throughout the Club including a change to Hotwire as its television and Internet service provider, to provide residents with faster Internet service and better visual quality.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch