BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Advisory) — Responding to the needs of technically savvy residents and homebuyers, Bocaire Country Club has added an online virtual tour of its recently renovated clubhouse – as well as other amenities – that visitors throughout the country, or the world, can see with just a click of a mouse.
“This is new, cutting-edge technology that Google is offering to businesses and we are pleased to be one of the first communities to adopt it,” Carlson said. “Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for people to visit Bocaire virtually, whenever it’s convenient for them.”
Additionally, Bocaire is implementing technological improvements throughout the Club including a change to Hotwire as its television and Internet service provider, to provide residents with faster Internet service and better visual quality.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING