BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We love Uber — and if you love the idea of calling for a car with an app, knowing what your driver looks like before he or she arrives, and never using cash to pay for a ride, you’ll likely love Uber too. (Look for our free ride code below).
Uber is launching “Uber Select” in South Florida. While Uber cars tend to be nice, Uber Select offers the Uber experience with BMW’s, Mercedes and Audis.
we’re introducing uberSELECT— safe, reliable rides with an added touch of luxury. You can expect pickups from premium vehicles like BMWs, Mercedes, and Audis, at prices comparable to a taxi! uberSELECT offers an elevated experience and seats up to four passengers.
As a BocaNewsNow.com promo, click here for your first ride free Uber ride — up to $30. It doesn’t matter whether you’re in South Florida or Southern California. You still get your first ride, up to $30, for free.
Or, you can enter promo code 3095j. (The promo code is good Uber-wide).
UberX pricing (very inexpensive) is in effect through this weekend. Starting November 17th, here’s what to expect:
Welcome, Uber Select to Boca Raton and South Florida!
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities