BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We love Uber — and if you love the idea of calling for a car with an app, knowing what your driver looks like before he or she arrives, and never using cash to pay for a ride, you’ll likely love Uber too. (Look for our free ride code below).
Uber is launching “Uber Select” in South Florida. While Uber cars tend to be nice, Uber Select offers the Uber experience with BMW’s, Mercedes and Audis.
we’re introducing uberSELECT— safe, reliable rides with an added touch of luxury. You can expect pickups from premium vehicles like BMWs, Mercedes, and Audis, at prices comparable to a taxi! uberSELECT offers an elevated experience and seats up to four passengers.
As a BocaNewsNow.com promo, click here for your first ride free Uber ride — up to $30. It doesn’t matter whether you’re in South Florida or Southern California. You still get your first ride, up to $30, for free.
Or, you can enter promo code 3095j. (The promo code is good Uber-wide).
UberX pricing (very inexpensive) is in effect through this weekend. Starting November 17th, here’s what to expect:
Welcome, Uber Select to Boca Raton and South Florida!
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID HORROR: Another 20,133 Cases Logged Wednesday
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming