BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Raymond Chodkowski, the self-identified COO of a financial services firm, is facing two DUI charges and another moving violation following his arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Cops stopped Chodkowski early Saturday morning and charged him with both DUI and “DUI – refuse to submit to a (blood alcohol) test following a license suspension.” He was also charged with reckless driving.
Chodkowski, 59, of Hollandaire Drive in Boca, was sentenced to probation following a DUI arrest in 2011.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident