BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you think sending a text to a friend asking what to do next after you beat up — and tie up — a teenager is funny, you should meet Wayne Edward Crawley. The Boca Raton resident apparently sent such a text to a friend in Chicago. This generated a police response and, ultimately, a cocaine charge.
Sometimes the best writing comes from police, so enjoy this blotter entry:
W/M Wayne Edward Cralwey (AKA Antony Joseph Peluso) was arrested for possession of cocaine. We cam in contact with Crawley after he sent a prank text to a friend in Chicago asking for help after alleging he beat a female juvenile and now had her tied up while he figured out what to do.
Crawley, 42, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later was released on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District