BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you think sending a text to a friend asking what to do next after you beat up — and tie up — a teenager is funny, you should meet Wayne Edward Crawley. The Boca Raton resident apparently sent such a text to a friend in Chicago. This generated a police response and, ultimately, a cocaine charge.
Sometimes the best writing comes from police, so enjoy this blotter entry:
W/M Wayne Edward Cralwey (AKA Antony Joseph Peluso) was arrested for possession of cocaine. We cam in contact with Crawley after he sent a prank text to a friend in Chicago asking for help after alleging he beat a female juvenile and now had her tied up while he figured out what to do.
Crawley, 42, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later was released on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette