BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you think sending a text to a friend asking what to do next after you beat up — and tie up — a teenager is funny, you should meet Wayne Edward Crawley. The Boca Raton resident apparently sent such a text to a friend in Chicago. This generated a police response and, ultimately, a cocaine charge.
Sometimes the best writing comes from police, so enjoy this blotter entry:
W/M Wayne Edward Cralwey (AKA Antony Joseph Peluso) was arrested for possession of cocaine. We cam in contact with Crawley after he sent a prank text to a friend in Chicago asking for help after alleging he beat a female juvenile and now had her tied up while he figured out what to do.
Crawley, 42, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later was released on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car