BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you think sending a text to a friend asking what to do next after you beat up — and tie up — a teenager is funny, you should meet Wayne Edward Crawley. The Boca Raton resident apparently sent such a text to a friend in Chicago. This generated a police response and, ultimately, a cocaine charge.
Sometimes the best writing comes from police, so enjoy this blotter entry:
W/M Wayne Edward Cralwey (AKA Antony Joseph Peluso) was arrested for possession of cocaine. We cam in contact with Crawley after he sent a prank text to a friend in Chicago asking for help after alleging he beat a female juvenile and now had her tied up while he figured out what to do.
Crawley, 42, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later was released on $3,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High