BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Dwight D. Collman, an emergency room doctor who now trains other ER docs through his “Collman Institute” in Boca Raton is behind bars Tuesday night.
Collman is charged with Robbery By Sudden Snatching, Battery On An Officer or EMT, and Property Damage/Criminal Mischief.
Collman, 58, was taken into custody by Boca Raton Police on Monday evening. We expect more details about the charges and arrest on Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested