BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Drew Bradley, 19, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail after he allegedly had a significant altercation with his girlfriend.
Boca Raton police say that Bradley battered his girlfriend, prevented her from both leaving their hotel room and calling 911 for help during the argument. He is charged with simple battery and false imprisonment.
Bradley remains in jail following his early Wednesday morning arrest. Bond has not been set. Bradley has two additional cases open in Palm Beach County — careless driving on a motorcycle as well as drug paraphernalia and resisting arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism