BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tonight says two West Boca residents and an alleged thug by the name of Kenney Desilien (shown) are in custody following the theft of nearly 20 weapons in Palm City.
Detectives from Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and Broward County Sheriff’s Office BUST Kenney Desilien for Armed Burglary to a residence in Martin County.
Martin County Sheriff’s Office Detectives investigated a residential burglary in Palm City where 18 firearms were stolen during the break-in. The investigation revealed that two juveniles from West Boca Raton, and Kenney Desilien drove to Palm City to commit this burglary. Broward County Detectives tracked Desilien to an apartment complex in West Boca Raton where he was arrested without incident. Detectives recovered nine stolen firearms.
Desilien was booked in the PBC Jail for local drug charges and will be extradited to Martin County to face charges for Armed Burglary.
The armed burglary occurred on October 30, 2014. Desilien was arrested on November 18, 2014.
This investigation resulted in great team work of Detectives working together in a tri-county area.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students