BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton nurse Therese Serignese, the latest woman to claim sex assault by Bill Cosby, spent much of the early part of the 2000s in Palm Beach County Court claiming domestic abuse by her husband at the time.
Dominick Guida, was ultimately convicted of one count of domestic violence and sentenced to probation. The two divorced in 2005. That’s the same year that Serignese apparently first notified police of the alleged Cosby assault. The Associated Press reports that Serignese claims to have filed a report with Philadelphia Police — near Cosby’s home — in 2005. There is no proof of that police report at this time.
Serignese says she was assaulted by Bill Cosby following a show in Las Vegas 20 years earlier — in 1976. Serignese, 19 at the time, claims she was drugged and assaulted by the comedian.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday