BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton nurse Therese Serignese, the latest woman to claim sex assault by Bill Cosby, spent much of the early part of the 2000s in Palm Beach County Court claiming domestic abuse by her husband at the time.
Dominick Guida, was ultimately convicted of one count of domestic violence and sentenced to probation. The two divorced in 2005. That’s the same year that Serignese apparently first notified police of the alleged Cosby assault. The Associated Press reports that Serignese claims to have filed a report with Philadelphia Police — near Cosby’s home — in 2005. There is no proof of that police report at this time.
Serignese says she was assaulted by Bill Cosby following a show in Las Vegas 20 years earlier — in 1976. Serignese, 19 at the time, claims she was drugged and assaulted by the comedian.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat