BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton nurse Therese Serignese, the latest woman to claim sex assault by Bill Cosby, spent much of the early part of the 2000s in Palm Beach County Court claiming domestic abuse by her husband at the time.
Dominick Guida, was ultimately convicted of one count of domestic violence and sentenced to probation. The two divorced in 2005. That’s the same year that Serignese apparently first notified police of the alleged Cosby assault. The Associated Press reports that Serignese claims to have filed a report with Philadelphia Police — near Cosby’s home — in 2005. There is no proof of that police report at this time.
Serignese says she was assaulted by Bill Cosby following a show in Las Vegas 20 years earlier — in 1976. Serignese, 19 at the time, claims she was drugged and assaulted by the comedian.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High