BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton nurse Therese Serignese, the latest woman to claim sex assault by Bill Cosby, spent much of the early part of the 2000s in Palm Beach County Court claiming domestic abuse by her husband at the time.
Dominick Guida, was ultimately convicted of one count of domestic violence and sentenced to probation. The two divorced in 2005. That’s the same year that Serignese apparently first notified police of the alleged Cosby assault. The Associated Press reports that Serignese claims to have filed a report with Philadelphia Police — near Cosby’s home — in 2005. There is no proof of that police report at this time.
Serignese says she was assaulted by Bill Cosby following a show in Las Vegas 20 years earlier — in 1976. Serignese, 19 at the time, claims she was drugged and assaulted by the comedian.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County