BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton nurse Therese Serignese, the latest woman to claim sex assault by Bill Cosby, spent much of the early part of the 2000s in Palm Beach County Court claiming domestic abuse by her husband at the time.
Dominick Guida, was ultimately convicted of one count of domestic violence and sentenced to probation. The two divorced in 2005. That’s the same year that Serignese apparently first notified police of the alleged Cosby assault. The Associated Press reports that Serignese claims to have filed a report with Philadelphia Police — near Cosby’s home — in 2005. There is no proof of that police report at this time.
Serignese says she was assaulted by Bill Cosby following a show in Las Vegas 20 years earlier — in 1976. Serignese, 19 at the time, claims she was drugged and assaulted by the comedian.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton