BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Black Friday will forever be known as a bad Friday for Boca Raton’s Lynette Simon. The 68-year-old Ocean Blvd resident was cuffed by Boca Raton Police for allegedly coordinating a shoplifting ring. While we expect more details on Monday — once we obtain the affidavit of probable cause — we do know that Simon was taken into custody mid-day on Friday and remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday night.
She is being held on $3,000 bond.
Incidentally, Simon was charged with the exact same offense back in 2012. Prosecutors declined to pursue the charge against her in that case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW