BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Black Friday will forever be known as a bad Friday for Boca Raton’s Lynette Simon. The 68-year-old Ocean Blvd resident was cuffed by Boca Raton Police for allegedly coordinating a shoplifting ring. While we expect more details on Monday — once we obtain the affidavit of probable cause — we do know that Simon was taken into custody mid-day on Friday and remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday night.
She is being held on $3,000 bond.
Incidentally, Simon was charged with the exact same offense back in 2012. Prosecutors declined to pursue the charge against her in that case.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER SERVICE: Nor’easter To Pound North East, Rain To Dampen South Florida
- Boca Raton’s Robert Hevert Jailed On Felony Charge
- Here’s What It’s Like To Travel To Hawaii, And Why It Makes Florida Look So Bad
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant