BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Black Friday will forever be known as a bad Friday for Boca Raton’s Lynette Simon. The 68-year-old Ocean Blvd resident was cuffed by Boca Raton Police for allegedly coordinating a shoplifting ring. While we expect more details on Monday — once we obtain the affidavit of probable cause — we do know that Simon was taken into custody mid-day on Friday and remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday night.
She is being held on $3,000 bond.
Incidentally, Simon was charged with the exact same offense back in 2012. Prosecutors declined to pursue the charge against her in that case.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop