BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Black Friday will forever be known as a bad Friday for Boca Raton’s Lynette Simon. The 68-year-old Ocean Blvd resident was cuffed by Boca Raton Police for allegedly coordinating a shoplifting ring. While we expect more details on Monday — once we obtain the affidavit of probable cause — we do know that Simon was taken into custody mid-day on Friday and remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday night.
She is being held on $3,000 bond.
Incidentally, Simon was charged with the exact same offense back in 2012. Prosecutors declined to pursue the charge against her in that case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments