WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Details will come when the official police report is released Monday, but public records reveal that Nicholas DeSalvo is charged with holding an “open house party” that led to “serious injury (or) death.” The official charge: “contributing to the delinquency of a minor — open house party violation serious injury/death.”
DeSalvo, 19, of the 22000 block of Kettle Creek Way in West Boca was taken into custody early Sunday morning and remains behind bars in the Palm Beach County Jail as we approach midday.
Nicholas DeSalvo is no stranger to jail or the justice system in Palm Beach County. He recently received an “adjudication withheld” judgment on an arson charge. The Clerk’s computer system reveals that case has been reopened.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High