WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Details will come when the official police report is released Monday, but public records reveal that Nicholas DeSalvo is charged with holding an “open house party” that led to “serious injury (or) death.” The official charge: “contributing to the delinquency of a minor — open house party violation serious injury/death.”
DeSalvo, 19, of the 22000 block of Kettle Creek Way in West Boca was taken into custody early Sunday morning and remains behind bars in the Palm Beach County Jail as we approach midday.
Nicholas DeSalvo is no stranger to jail or the justice system in Palm Beach County. He recently received an “adjudication withheld” judgment on an arson charge. The Clerk’s computer system reveals that case has been reopened.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges