WEST BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Details will come when the official police report is released Monday, but public records reveal that Nicholas DeSalvo is charged with holding an “open house party” that led to “serious injury (or) death.” The official charge: “contributing to the delinquency of a minor — open house party violation serious injury/death.”
DeSalvo, 19, of the 22000 block of Kettle Creek Way in West Boca was taken into custody early Sunday morning and remains behind bars in the Palm Beach County Jail as we approach midday.
Nicholas DeSalvo is no stranger to jail or the justice system in Palm Beach County. He recently received an “adjudication withheld” judgment on an arson charge. The Clerk’s computer system reveals that case has been reopened.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT