BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Parents visiting Mizner Park’s dancing Christmas Tree this year with their young children are in for a new addition.
Two men, in black, selling light toys.
One of the men told BocaNewsNow.com that while he has no permit, he does have a “special agreement” with security.
A call to security Saturday evening revealed no such agreement.
Management company GCP oversees Mizner Park buildings while the City of Boca Raton oversees the grounds. A Saturday night request — and in fairness, it is Saturday night, yielded no immediate response from Boca Raton Police as to the legality of the toy hawking.
A lack of visible security — and police presence — was notable Saturday evening on the kid populated tree grounds. The men, displaying no visible ID, threw the light toys against the darkened sky to generate attention.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open