BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Parents visiting Mizner Park’s dancing Christmas Tree this year with their young children are in for a new addition.
Two men, in black, selling light toys.
One of the men told BocaNewsNow.com that while he has no permit, he does have a “special agreement” with security.
A call to security Saturday evening revealed no such agreement.
Management company GCP oversees Mizner Park buildings while the City of Boca Raton oversees the grounds. A Saturday night request — and in fairness, it is Saturday night, yielded no immediate response from Boca Raton Police as to the legality of the toy hawking.
A lack of visible security — and police presence — was notable Saturday evening on the kid populated tree grounds. The men, displaying no visible ID, threw the light toys against the darkened sky to generate attention.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation