BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Michael Perrotto spent several hours in the Palm Beach County Jail early this morning after he was arrested by PBSO for DUI.
Perrotto, 32, of Arbor Club Way, is no stranger to the justice system in Palm Beach County. A quick check of public records reveals nearly two pages of interactions with the court system. His most recent was an arrest for domestic battery earlier this year, but prosecutors declined to move forward.
Perrotto was released on his own recognizance following the overnight DUI arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge