BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach Police want to know if you know who these alleged thieves are. Cops say the men used a stolen credit card number to buy $2038 worth of merchandise at a local Target and Toys R Us. The victim, according to police, lives in California and still has the credit card in his possession.
The suspects were caught on camera buying two iPads and iTunes gift cards at the Target at 650 North Congress Avenue.
If you know the men, please call Boynton Detective Mike Vail at 561-742-6159 or CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS. You can remain anonymous. Want to send in your tip online, download Boynton’s “MyPD” app or visit BBPD.org.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday