BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach Police want to know if you know who these alleged thieves are. Cops say the men used a stolen credit card number to buy $2038 worth of merchandise at a local Target and Toys R Us. The victim, according to police, lives in California and still has the credit card in his possession.
The suspects were caught on camera buying two iPads and iTunes gift cards at the Target at 650 North Congress Avenue.
If you know the men, please call Boynton Detective Mike Vail at 561-742-6159 or CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS. You can remain anonymous. Want to send in your tip online, download Boynton’s “MyPD” app or visit BBPD.org.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road
- FLORIDA COVID POSITIVITY SOARS: Highest In Weeks, Infection Cases Pass 760,000
- South Florida Postal Worker Charged With Stealing Vote By Mail Ballot