BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boynton Beach Police want to know if you know who these alleged thieves are. Cops say the men used a stolen credit card number to buy $2038 worth of merchandise at a local Target and Toys R Us. The victim, according to police, lives in California and still has the credit card in his possession.
The suspects were caught on camera buying two iPads and iTunes gift cards at the Target at 650 North Congress Avenue.
If you know the men, please call Boynton Detective Mike Vail at 561-742-6159 or CrimeStoppers at 800-458-TIPS. You can remain anonymous. Want to send in your tip online, download Boynton’s “MyPD” app or visit BBPD.org.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette