BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Giuseppe Barrelli, a 55 year old Boca Raton resident, is in jail Thursday afternoon following his stalking arrest. We are awaiting details from Boca Raton Police but can report based on public records that Giuseppe was apparently stalking someone who has an injunction of protection from domestic violence against him.
The official charge: “Aggravated Stalking — Follow, Harass, Cyberstalk after injunction.”
The second official charge: “Contempt of Court — Violate Injunction Protection Domestic Violence.”
Barrelli, of Pointe Emerald Lane, was taken into custody Wednesday afternoon and booked into jail around 7pm. No bond has been offered by the Court in this case — as of mid-day Thursday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman