BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Giuseppe Barrelli, a 55 year old Boca Raton resident, is in jail Thursday afternoon following his stalking arrest. We are awaiting details from Boca Raton Police but can report based on public records that Giuseppe was apparently stalking someone who has an injunction of protection from domestic violence against him.
The official charge: “Aggravated Stalking — Follow, Harass, Cyberstalk after injunction.”
The second official charge: “Contempt of Court — Violate Injunction Protection Domestic Violence.”
Barrelli, of Pointe Emerald Lane, was taken into custody Wednesday afternoon and booked into jail around 7pm. No bond has been offered by the Court in this case — as of mid-day Thursday.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire