BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Giuseppe Barrelli, a 55 year old Boca Raton resident, is in jail Thursday afternoon following his stalking arrest. We are awaiting details from Boca Raton Police but can report based on public records that Giuseppe was apparently stalking someone who has an injunction of protection from domestic violence against him.
The official charge: “Aggravated Stalking — Follow, Harass, Cyberstalk after injunction.”
The second official charge: “Contempt of Court — Violate Injunction Protection Domestic Violence.”
Barrelli, of Pointe Emerald Lane, was taken into custody Wednesday afternoon and booked into jail around 7pm. No bond has been offered by the Court in this case — as of mid-day Thursday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch