BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Giuseppe Barrelli, a 55 year old Boca Raton resident, is in jail Thursday afternoon following his stalking arrest. We are awaiting details from Boca Raton Police but can report based on public records that Giuseppe was apparently stalking someone who has an injunction of protection from domestic violence against him.
The official charge: “Aggravated Stalking — Follow, Harass, Cyberstalk after injunction.”
The second official charge: “Contempt of Court — Violate Injunction Protection Domestic Violence.”
Barrelli, of Pointe Emerald Lane, was taken into custody Wednesday afternoon and booked into jail around 7pm. No bond has been offered by the Court in this case — as of mid-day Thursday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Person Shot Near Boca Raton Town Center Mall
- POLICE: Stay Away From Mall And Military Trail In Boca
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s