BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Blake Stroud of Ariel Drive in Leesburg, VA is no stranger to jails.
The 34 year old, according to the Loudon County (VA) Times, was charged by police in Virginia in connection to several burglaries three years ago. He was locked up in the Loudon County Adult Detention Center.
Fast forward to now and Stroud is back in jail — this time in Palm Beach County for allegedly possessing cocaine. He was taken into custody by Boca Raton Police early Saturday morning and is being held on $5,000 bond.
The outcome of his Virginia charge is unclear Saturday evening — the Commonwealth of Virginia does not provide the same level of online access to court records as municipalities in Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District