BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Blake Stroud of Ariel Drive in Leesburg, VA is no stranger to jails.
The 34 year old, according to the Loudon County (VA) Times, was charged by police in Virginia in connection to several burglaries three years ago. He was locked up in the Loudon County Adult Detention Center.
Fast forward to now and Stroud is back in jail — this time in Palm Beach County for allegedly possessing cocaine. He was taken into custody by Boca Raton Police early Saturday morning and is being held on $5,000 bond.
The outcome of his Virginia charge is unclear Saturday evening — the Commonwealth of Virginia does not provide the same level of online access to court records as municipalities in Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette