BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Blake Stroud of Ariel Drive in Leesburg, VA is no stranger to jails.
The 34 year old, according to the Loudon County (VA) Times, was charged by police in Virginia in connection to several burglaries three years ago. He was locked up in the Loudon County Adult Detention Center.
Fast forward to now and Stroud is back in jail — this time in Palm Beach County for allegedly possessing cocaine. He was taken into custody by Boca Raton Police early Saturday morning and is being held on $5,000 bond.
The outcome of his Virginia charge is unclear Saturday evening — the Commonwealth of Virginia does not provide the same level of online access to court records as municipalities in Florida.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak