BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Here’s one we don’t see every day. Boca Raton resident Austin Borozny of NE 17th Street is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday night on $30,000 bond. Boca Raton Police charged him with two counts of selling OPIUM within 1000 feet of a school or healthcare facility. We will obtain the arrest report on Friday.
Borozny’s photo is not yet available from the Palm Beach County Jail but he has an active social media presence should readers wish to search.
Borozny, 19, was arrested just over a year ago on another drug charge but the charge was not prosecuted by the State Attorney’s Office.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed