BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Here’s one we don’t see every day. Boca Raton resident Austin Borozny of NE 17th Street is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday night on $30,000 bond. Boca Raton Police charged him with two counts of selling OPIUM within 1000 feet of a school or healthcare facility. We will obtain the arrest report on Friday.
Borozny’s photo is not yet available from the Palm Beach County Jail but he has an active social media presence should readers wish to search.
Borozny, 19, was arrested just over a year ago on another drug charge but the charge was not prosecuted by the State Attorney’s Office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery