BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Here’s one we don’t see every day. Boca Raton resident Austin Borozny of NE 17th Street is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday night on $30,000 bond. Boca Raton Police charged him with two counts of selling OPIUM within 1000 feet of a school or healthcare facility. We will obtain the arrest report on Friday.
Borozny’s photo is not yet available from the Palm Beach County Jail but he has an active social media presence should readers wish to search.
Borozny, 19, was arrested just over a year ago on another drug charge but the charge was not prosecuted by the State Attorney’s Office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases