BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Here’s one we don’t see every day. Boca Raton resident Austin Borozny of NE 17th Street is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday night on $30,000 bond. Boca Raton Police charged him with two counts of selling OPIUM within 1000 feet of a school or healthcare facility. We will obtain the arrest report on Friday.
Borozny’s photo is not yet available from the Palm Beach County Jail but he has an active social media presence should readers wish to search.
Borozny, 19, was arrested just over a year ago on another drug charge but the charge was not prosecuted by the State Attorney’s Office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing