BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Brett Knowles was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday on charges related to a September accident in which three children were hit while riding bikes and skateboards. The children suffered serious injuries.
The accident — in the area of 441 and Central Park Blvd. — is the same intersection where Thursday morning’s accident claimed the life of a Boca man. There have been several other accidents at this location throughout the year.
Knowles was charged with hit and run in addition to “driving without a license and causing a (serious accident).”
He was released on $20,000 bond.
It is unclear — at this point — whether attorneys are considering action against Palm Beach County for the maintenance of the intersection that is the constant scene of accidents.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road