BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Brett Knowles was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday on charges related to a September accident in which three children were hit while riding bikes and skateboards. The children suffered serious injuries.
The accident — in the area of 441 and Central Park Blvd. — is the same intersection where Thursday morning’s accident claimed the life of a Boca man. There have been several other accidents at this location throughout the year.
Knowles was charged with hit and run in addition to “driving without a license and causing a (serious accident).”
He was released on $20,000 bond.
It is unclear — at this point — whether attorneys are considering action against Palm Beach County for the maintenance of the intersection that is the constant scene of accidents.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event