UPDATE: We’ve obtained the police report. Click here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting an arrest report from the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office but can report — based on public records and tips to our newsroom — that Michael Papamichael and Frances Papamichael, both of Boca Club Colony Circle, were charged this weekend with two counts each of “Cruelty Toward Child, Abuse Without Great Bodily Harm.”
The Papamichaels were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released on $6,000 bond, each.
Michael Papamichael, according to public records, is the owner of E3 Fitness. E3 Fitness is listed as the owner of Michael’s Body Scenes in the Village Pointe Shopping Center.
Court dates are pending for both Michael and Frances.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud