UPDATE: We’ve obtained the police report. Click here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting an arrest report from the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office but can report — based on public records and tips to our newsroom — that Michael Papamichael and Frances Papamichael, both of Boca Club Colony Circle, were charged this weekend with two counts each of “Cruelty Toward Child, Abuse Without Great Bodily Harm.”
The Papamichaels were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released on $6,000 bond, each.
Michael Papamichael, according to public records, is the owner of E3 Fitness. E3 Fitness is listed as the owner of Michael’s Body Scenes in the Village Pointe Shopping Center.
Court dates are pending for both Michael and Frances.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak