UPDATE: We’ve obtained the police report. Click here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting an arrest report from the Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office but can report — based on public records and tips to our newsroom — that Michael Papamichael and Frances Papamichael, both of Boca Club Colony Circle, were charged this weekend with two counts each of “Cruelty Toward Child, Abuse Without Great Bodily Harm.”
The Papamichaels were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released on $6,000 bond, each.
Michael Papamichael, according to public records, is the owner of E3 Fitness. E3 Fitness is listed as the owner of Michael’s Body Scenes in the Village Pointe Shopping Center.
Court dates are pending for both Michael and Frances.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton