BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A tense time on SW 2nd Street is over following quick action by Boca Raton Police.
Cole Geyer, 59, allegedly was threatening his neighbors with a gun. When police arrived, they apparently witnessed Geyer threaten two neighbors not with a gun, but a shovel. And if used in a threatening way, a shovel is a deadly weapon.
Geyer was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. He was released on his own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday