BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s one thing to tell your spouse to stop talking. It’s something to use physical force to make it happen. But that’s what Boca Raton Police say 72 year old Nancy Gasko did.
Gasko, of Strathmore Lane in Delray Beach, allegedly “covered her husband’s mouth and nose after he started yelling at her,” according to police.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on one count of battery on a person 65 years of age or older.
Gasko was released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday