BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s one thing to tell your spouse to stop talking. It’s something to use physical force to make it happen. But that’s what Boca Raton Police say 72 year old Nancy Gasko did.
Gasko, of Strathmore Lane in Delray Beach, allegedly “covered her husband’s mouth and nose after he started yelling at her,” according to police.
She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on one count of battery on a person 65 years of age or older.
Gasko was released on her own recognizance.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full