DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Philip Kendall, one of two people killed Wednesday night when they were struck by motorist Mark Lassman was a well known Philadelphia publishing executive.
As we first reported in the hours after the accident, Kendall and companion Francine Freedman were crossing Ocean Blvd, just south of the Boca Raton line, when they were hit and killed by Lassman who was driving northbound in his Lexus RX350..
Lasman stayed at the scene and has not been charged.
Kendall was president and owner of Packard Press, a very well known publishing company in the Northeast. He lived on Rittenhouse Square and graduated from Central High and the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Read the Inquirer’s report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County’s Isolated Seniors To Receive Help From JFS