DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Philip Kendall, one of two people killed Wednesday night when they were struck by motorist Mark Lassman was a well known Philadelphia publishing executive.
As we first reported in the hours after the accident, Kendall and companion Francine Freedman were crossing Ocean Blvd, just south of the Boca Raton line, when they were hit and killed by Lassman who was driving northbound in his Lexus RX350..
Lasman stayed at the scene and has not been charged.
Kendall was president and owner of Packard Press, a very well known publishing company in the Northeast. He lived on Rittenhouse Square and graduated from Central High and the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Read the Inquirer’s report here.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car