DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Philip Kendall, one of two people killed Wednesday night when they were struck by motorist Mark Lassman was a well known Philadelphia publishing executive.
As we first reported in the hours after the accident, Kendall and companion Francine Freedman were crossing Ocean Blvd, just south of the Boca Raton line, when they were hit and killed by Lassman who was driving northbound in his Lexus RX350..
Lasman stayed at the scene and has not been charged.
Kendall was president and owner of Packard Press, a very well known publishing company in the Northeast. He lived on Rittenhouse Square and graduated from Central High and the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Read the Inquirer’s report here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse