DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Philip Kendall, one of two people killed Wednesday night when they were struck by motorist Mark Lassman was a well known Philadelphia publishing executive.
As we first reported in the hours after the accident, Kendall and companion Francine Freedman were crossing Ocean Blvd, just south of the Boca Raton line, when they were hit and killed by Lassman who was driving northbound in his Lexus RX350..
Lasman stayed at the scene and has not been charged.
Kendall was president and owner of Packard Press, a very well known publishing company in the Northeast. He lived on Rittenhouse Square and graduated from Central High and the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Read the Inquirer’s report here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”