“Boca Raton Regional Hospital is pleased to secure a contract with Aetna and Coventry that recognizes the value, quality and sophistication of medical services that we as an academic, regional referral center provide to the residents of South Florida,” said Jerry Fedele, President and CEO at Boca Regional. “We appreciate being able to maintain a positive working relationship with them and look forward to offering high-quality, cost-effective care to their members.”
The agreement does not include Coventry’s Carelink program.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette
- Hyundai GV80 Subject Of Class Action Lawsuit Filed By Boca Raton Attorney
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Resident Shot Guest In Leg
- FAU STUDY: Great Way To Avoid Dying In Car Crash Is Working From Home
- SHOOTING IN BOCA RATON: Police On Scene, Gunman On Loose