BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Barbara Jo Lauderdale-Hays (or Lauderdalehays in court records), a 58 year old resident of NE 28th Terrace is not supposed to be driving. The State of Florida permanently revoked her license.
Permanently. As in never again.
But that apparently didn’t stop Lauderdale-Hays from driving in Boca Raton early this morning.
Boca Raton Police arrested Lauderdale-Hays in the early morning hours and booked her into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3:25am. She remains behind bars — held on $3,000 bond.
The charge — 322.341-3894 — “drive on a permanently revoked license” is a felony.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch