BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Barbara Jo Lauderdale-Hays (or Lauderdalehays in court records), a 58 year old resident of NE 28th Terrace is not supposed to be driving. The State of Florida permanently revoked her license.
Permanently. As in never again.
But that apparently didn’t stop Lauderdale-Hays from driving in Boca Raton early this morning.
Boca Raton Police arrested Lauderdale-Hays in the early morning hours and booked her into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3:25am. She remains behind bars — held on $3,000 bond.
The charge — 322.341-3894 — “drive on a permanently revoked license” is a felony.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies