BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Barbara Jo Lauderdale-Hays (or Lauderdalehays in court records), a 58 year old resident of NE 28th Terrace is not supposed to be driving. The State of Florida permanently revoked her license.
Permanently. As in never again.
But that apparently didn’t stop Lauderdale-Hays from driving in Boca Raton early this morning.
Boca Raton Police arrested Lauderdale-Hays in the early morning hours and booked her into the Palm Beach County Jail around 3:25am. She remains behind bars — held on $3,000 bond.
The charge — 322.341-3894 — “drive on a permanently revoked license” is a felony.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly