Here’s the release:
Amid final preparations for another busy holiday season, Mrs. Claus has scheduled her mammogram in the SensorySuite at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. The Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institute at Boca Regional is the first in Florida to offer the SensorySuite by GE Healthcare, an interactive mammography experience designed to stimulate the senses of sight, smell and hearing with three unique environmental ambiances.
Ever the snowbird, Mrs. Claus says she plans to select the ‘beach” sensory experience, though she could also choose to have her screening in a virtual garden or by a waterfall. And with same-day results, Mrs. Claus can head right back up to the North Pole before her husband awakes from his afternoon power nap.
A promise from your friends at BocaNewsNow.com:
We promise not to run bare chested shots of Mrs. Claus should they be provided tomorrow.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing