BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know the results due to HiPPA compliance, but Mrs. Claus underwent her highly publicized mammogram today at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. (Like many in Boca, she has a residence closer to another facility but chose to drive a few extra miles for the professionalism and medical excellence of Boca Raton Regional).
According to Boca Regional:
Amid final preparations for another busy holiday season, Mrs. Claus made a stop at Boca Raton Regional Hospital for her annual mammogram. Santa’s better half underwent her screening inside the SensorySuite by GE Healthcare, an interactive mammography experience designed to stimulate the senses of sight, smell and hearing with three unique environmental ambiances.
The Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institute at Boca Regional is the first in Florida to offer the SensorySuite, in which women can choose to have their mammogram surrounded by a virtual beach, garden or waterfall to help alleviate any perceived discomfort, pain or anxiety from the screening.
Ever the snowbird, Mrs. Claus selected the ‘beach” sensory experience. She was also excited about the Institute’s same-day results, which meant she could head right back up to the North Pole before her husband awoke from his afternoon power nap.
“We’re delighted that Mrs. Claus chose us as the destination program for her mammogram,” said Kathy Schilling, MD, Medical Director of The Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institute at Boca Regional. “By stopping by today, Mrs. Claus set a great example for women everywhere — no matter how busy we may think we are, there’s always time to schedule this important annual screening.”
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida