BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know the results due to HiPPA compliance, but Mrs. Claus underwent her highly publicized mammogram today at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. (Like many in Boca, she has a residence closer to another facility but chose to drive a few extra miles for the professionalism and medical excellence of Boca Raton Regional).
According to Boca Regional:
Amid final preparations for another busy holiday season, Mrs. Claus made a stop at Boca Raton Regional Hospital for her annual mammogram. Santa’s better half underwent her screening inside the SensorySuite by GE Healthcare, an interactive mammography experience designed to stimulate the senses of sight, smell and hearing with three unique environmental ambiances.
The Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institute at Boca Regional is the first in Florida to offer the SensorySuite, in which women can choose to have their mammogram surrounded by a virtual beach, garden or waterfall to help alleviate any perceived discomfort, pain or anxiety from the screening.
Ever the snowbird, Mrs. Claus selected the ‘beach” sensory experience. She was also excited about the Institute’s same-day results, which meant she could head right back up to the North Pole before her husband awoke from his afternoon power nap.
“We’re delighted that Mrs. Claus chose us as the destination program for her mammogram,” said Kathy Schilling, MD, Medical Director of The Christine E. Lynn Women’s Health & Wellness Institute at Boca Regional. “By stopping by today, Mrs. Claus set a great example for women everywhere — no matter how busy we may think we are, there’s always time to schedule this important annual screening.”
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car