BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A new law goes into effect on January 1st, 2015, that may remind you of your third grade teacher telling you to go back and fill out that worksheet again.
All official documents — from mortgage filings to divorce pleadings — must have space for official stamps and recording information.
From the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court:
The Florida Supreme Court has mandated that starting January 1, 2015, all documents filed with the court must have:
- one-inch margins on all sides
- a blank 3-inch by 3-inch space on the top right of the first page
- a blank 1-inch by 3-inch space on the top right of all subsequent pages
Documents that do not comply with these rules shall be resubmitted.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation