BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A new law goes into effect on January 1st, 2015, that may remind you of your third grade teacher telling you to go back and fill out that worksheet again.
All official documents — from mortgage filings to divorce pleadings — must have space for official stamps and recording information.
From the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court:
The Florida Supreme Court has mandated that starting January 1, 2015, all documents filed with the court must have:
- one-inch margins on all sides
- a blank 3-inch by 3-inch space on the top right of the first page
- a blank 1-inch by 3-inch space on the top right of all subsequent pages
Documents that do not comply with these rules shall be resubmitted.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K