BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Advisory) — Many children will wake up on Christmas morning to find a large number of presents under a beautifully lit tree, and enjoy the warmth of family and friends. For far too many though, it will feel like any other day. This Christmas Day, that will change for 30 unsuspecting children.
Beginning at 8:00am, Santa Claus, courtesy of the Believe in Santa Foundation, will make his appointed rounds and visit with needy children in Wellington, West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Delray Beach, and Boca Raton. He will be escorted to each location by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, Delray Beach Police and Fire Rescue, West Palm Beach Police and Fire, as well as Boca Raton Police and Fire Rescue, where he will distribute gifts, pose for photos, and spend quality time with each child.
“The number of nominations we received this year increased tremendously over last year,” says Keith Carson, President of the Believe in Santa Foundation. “Reading each nomination really brings tears to your eyes. You wish you could do more,” he added. “We could not do what we do without the help of so many supporters,” Carson says.
The Believe in Santa Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Boynton Beach. It’s an all-volunteer organization focused on improving children’s lives. The Charity helps children in need any time of year with visits from Santa due to a child living in poverty, being the victim of a crime, a disaster survivor, hospitalized, terminally ill, or the child of one of our brave military servicemen or women
To learn more about the Believe in Santa Foundation, visit www.BelievelnSanta.com.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch