BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Visitors from the northeast and midwest should be thrilled — the cool temps of the past few days will give way to warm weather over the weekend.
The National Weather Service says tonight sporadic showers will end in weekend temps in the 80s under mostly clear skies.
- Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette