BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Visitors from the northeast and midwest should be thrilled — the cool temps of the past few days will give way to warm weather over the weekend.
The National Weather Service says tonight sporadic showers will end in weekend temps in the 80s under mostly clear skies.
- Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event
- OLYMPIC HEIGHTS HIGH SCHOOL: Report Of Gas Leak Brings Fire Response
- FAU Heads To Final Four, What’s Your Florida Atlantic Story?
- Naked Woman Found Climbing Tree, Police Think Involved In Palm Beach County Murder
- More Traffic Frustration In Boca Raton Set For Sunday Night, Monday Morning
- BOCA RUDETON: Publix Again For The Dogs, Thanks To Woman At Westwinds Plaza