BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Visitors from the northeast and midwest should be thrilled — the cool temps of the past few days will give way to warm weather over the weekend.
The National Weather Service says tonight sporadic showers will end in weekend temps in the 80s under mostly clear skies.
- Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District