BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Visitors from the northeast and midwest should be thrilled — the cool temps of the past few days will give way to warm weather over the weekend.
The National Weather Service says tonight sporadic showers will end in weekend temps in the 80s under mostly clear skies.
- Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire