DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The investigation continues but Delray Beach Police say no charges have been filed against the off duty PBSO Deputy who shot and killed his son on Christmas Eve.
From Delray Beach Police:
On Christmas Eve there was a shooting that involved an Off Duty PBSO Deputy, Shatara K. Shatara. The shooting resulted in one person dead, the 21 year old son of the Deputy, Khamis Shatara. After the incident, Shatara K. Shatara was detained for questioning. Up to this point, the Deputy has not been arrested. Detectives are still investigating this case along with the State Attorney’s Office. This case is believed to be domestic related.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70