DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The investigation continues but Delray Beach Police say no charges have been filed against the off duty PBSO Deputy who shot and killed his son on Christmas Eve.
From Delray Beach Police:
On Christmas Eve there was a shooting that involved an Off Duty PBSO Deputy, Shatara K. Shatara. The shooting resulted in one person dead, the 21 year old son of the Deputy, Khamis Shatara. After the incident, Shatara K. Shatara was detained for questioning. Up to this point, the Deputy has not been arrested. Detectives are still investigating this case along with the State Attorney’s Office. This case is believed to be domestic related.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday