DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The investigation continues but Delray Beach Police say no charges have been filed against the off duty PBSO Deputy who shot and killed his son on Christmas Eve.
From Delray Beach Police:
On Christmas Eve there was a shooting that involved an Off Duty PBSO Deputy, Shatara K. Shatara. The shooting resulted in one person dead, the 21 year old son of the Deputy, Khamis Shatara. After the incident, Shatara K. Shatara was detained for questioning. Up to this point, the Deputy has not been arrested. Detectives are still investigating this case along with the State Attorney’s Office. This case is believed to be domestic related.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pfizer COVID-19 Appointments Available In Palm Beach County
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge