BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what is likely the final Boca Raton area DUI charge that will process before 2015, Amanda Bende of Boca Vista Drive is now out of jail following her morning arrest.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office booked Bende, 23, into jail around 6am. She was released on her own recognizance at noon.
Bende is no stranger to the court system in Palm Beach County. She has two full pages of traffic/motor vehicle charges that have been filed over the past several years.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop