BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jonathan Toppel welcomed in 2015 from his cell in the Palm Beach County Jail.
The 47 year old Hampton Place resident was arrested by Boca Raton Police and charged with DUI Wednesday evening. He was booked into jail around 11pm and released on his own recognizance at 4:30 Thursday morning.
Jonathan Toppel has no significant history with Palm Beach County — two moving violations that were both dismissed.
A hearing date for his DUI arrest has yet to be set.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”