BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jonathan Toppel welcomed in 2015 from his cell in the Palm Beach County Jail.
The 47 year old Hampton Place resident was arrested by Boca Raton Police and charged with DUI Wednesday evening. He was booked into jail around 11pm and released on his own recognizance at 4:30 Thursday morning.
Jonathan Toppel has no significant history with Palm Beach County — two moving violations that were both dismissed.
A hearing date for his DUI arrest has yet to be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation