BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The charges against Shane R. Kelly of Flynn Circle in Boca read like a crime novel — but they are very real.
The 35 year old is charged with two counts of Battery — Commit Domestic Battery by Strangulation; Battery – Touch Or Strike; and Obstructing Justice – Tampering In Third Degree Felony Proceedings/Tampering With A Witness or Informant.
We expect specifics on Monday but can report that Flynn was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $9,000 bond.
Kelly has no criminal history in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER