BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The charges against Shane R. Kelly of Flynn Circle in Boca read like a crime novel — but they are very real.
The 35 year old is charged with two counts of Battery — Commit Domestic Battery by Strangulation; Battery – Touch Or Strike; and Obstructing Justice – Tampering In Third Degree Felony Proceedings/Tampering With A Witness or Informant.
We expect specifics on Monday but can report that Flynn was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $9,000 bond.
Kelly has no criminal history in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month