BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The charges against Shane R. Kelly of Flynn Circle in Boca read like a crime novel — but they are very real.
The 35 year old is charged with two counts of Battery — Commit Domestic Battery by Strangulation; Battery – Touch Or Strike; and Obstructing Justice – Tampering In Third Degree Felony Proceedings/Tampering With A Witness or Informant.
We expect specifics on Monday but can report that Flynn was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $9,000 bond.
Kelly has no criminal history in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday