BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 73 year old Daniel Stout remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday morning following his arrest late Monday for stalking.
A read of the police report — here — suggests that Stout could have ended up in a very serious confrontation with police who were on the scene as he allegedly arrived to harass his ex girlfriend.
Read the full police report here.
It is the third arrest for Stout, of NW 34th Street, over the past ten days or so. He has also been charged with battery on an officer and domestic battery.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis