BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Release By Bocaire Country Club) — As the economy continues to recover and home sales increase, Bocaire Country Club in Boca Raton is seeing the number of homes sold grow, with a significant increase over previous years.
So far in 2014, the boutique-sized country club community with only 237 custom-built homes – all on a third of an acre or more – has seen the sale of 20 houses, including the purchase of a 7,306-square-foot home for $1.8 million.
“This is the highest-priced home sale we’ve seen since before 2008 and it’s one more indication that the attractive luxury home market in South Florida continues to recover,” said Chief Executive Officer Russell Carlson. “We have seen the number of home sales increase from just two sales in 2010 to 20 sales this year.”
Like all homes in Bocaire, the recently sold $1.8 million home is situated amidst magnificent fairways, serene lakes and beautifully landscaped vistas. The home, built in 2011, includes five bedrooms, seven baths and two half baths.
The recent completion of more than $10 million in improvements, including the remodeling of the clubhouse and creation of the aquatic center has helped to lead the increase in the number of home sales.
“Bocaire has always offered residents a luxury country-club environment and has always been attractive to those looking for the unique Boca Raton lifestyle,” said Maggie Green, Assistant General Manager. “Now, with the enhancements we’ve made and technology improvements, more and more home buyers are discovering all that Bocaire has to offer. One major asset for potential home buyers anywhere in the world is the new online virtual tour of our recently renovated clubhouse – as well as other amenities – all within easy reach with just a few quick clicks of the mouse.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again
- Boca Raton Woman Missing, Police Ask For Tips