PARKLAND, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The FBI is asking for your help identifying the men seen in the surveillance photos shown here. They allegedly robbed a bank in Parkland.
From the FBI:
The FBI is releasing photographs from a bank robbery that took place on January 5, 2015, at approximately 12:26 p.m. at the Mercantil Commercebank branch located at 8017 N University Drive in Parkland, Florida.
Two robbers entered the bank and demanded money from a bank employee (the second robber is pictured at the door holding what appears to be a weapon). Customers were in the bank at the time, there were no injuries. Money was taken, but the amount will not be released at this time. The robbers left the area on foot.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI