“I am extremely proud of what we have accomplished as a district since I became superintendent in 2012. We successfully renewed a quarter-mil referendum with 79 percent of the vote, which will continue to benefit students and teachers. Our graduation rates have steadily increased each year, and continue to outperform the state’s average. We continue to rank as the highest performing urban school district in Florida. The district is fiscally sound, and we continue to build and strengthen important partnerships with key civic, business and community groups.
“I will work with the School Board on my departure date after the end of the school year. My focus will remain on providing a world-class education to all of our students, and continuing to support our teachers, administrators and staff throughout the second half of the school year.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault