“I am extremely proud of what we have accomplished as a district since I became superintendent in 2012. We successfully renewed a quarter-mil referendum with 79 percent of the vote, which will continue to benefit students and teachers. Our graduation rates have steadily increased each year, and continue to outperform the state’s average. We continue to rank as the highest performing urban school district in Florida. The district is fiscally sound, and we continue to build and strengthen important partnerships with key civic, business and community groups.
“I will work with the School Board on my departure date after the end of the school year. My focus will remain on providing a world-class education to all of our students, and continuing to support our teachers, administrators and staff throughout the second half of the school year.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog