“I am extremely proud of what we have accomplished as a district since I became superintendent in 2012. We successfully renewed a quarter-mil referendum with 79 percent of the vote, which will continue to benefit students and teachers. Our graduation rates have steadily increased each year, and continue to outperform the state’s average. We continue to rank as the highest performing urban school district in Florida. The district is fiscally sound, and we continue to build and strengthen important partnerships with key civic, business and community groups.
“I will work with the School Board on my departure date after the end of the school year. My focus will remain on providing a world-class education to all of our students, and continuing to support our teachers, administrators and staff throughout the second half of the school year.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected