BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Advisory) — The Boynton Beach Recreation and Parks Department’s Ezell Hester Jr. Community Center, 1901 N. Seacrest Blvd., is offering the exciting and fast-paced sport of Pickle Ball on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. There is a cost of $5.00 per player, and the games are played indoors. Paddles and balls are furnished to those who need them but available equipment is limited.
Pickle Ball is a game which can be enjoyed by adults of all ages regardless of skill level. For additional information, please contact Todd Johnson at 561-742-6550 visit the City’s website at www.boynton-beach.org/recreation or follow us on Facebook (boyntonbeachrecandparks) and Twitter (@boyntonbeachrec).
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem