BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Advisory From Palm Beach County) — Recently someone claiming to be a Palm Beach County Water Utilities employee gained access to a home by pretending he was there to test the customer’s water.Customers of the Water Utilities Department (WUD) should be cautious of anyone claiming to be an employee and asking to enter the home.
WUD employees will not ask to enter your home, offer to test your water, or accept payments.
Things to look for:
- Water Utilities Department photo ID badge
- Uniform with the Palm Beach County logo
- WUD vehicle clearly marked with the Water Utilities Department logo
If you suspect someone is falsely identifying themselves, call 911 to report the incident.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI