BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Boca Raton Police Media Release)– On Sunday, January 11 at about 2:15 a.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to an armed robbery that happened outside a residence in the 8300 block of NW 7th Court.
The husband, wife and their friend arrived home from a night out in downtown Delray Beach. As they waited for their babysitter to open the front door, the victims heard a male voice behind them say, “Get on the ground and give me everything you have.” The victims saw a male wearing dark clothing and holding something over his face, pointing a small, black handgun at them. The male victim complied and placed his money and credit cards on the floor of the porch. The two female victims both said they were so shocked that they did not comply. The suspect grabbed the items and walked away. No one was injured.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 6’0” tall, thin build, short hair and he possibly had a Haitian accent. One victim saw a second suspect standing a short distance away. He is also described as a thin, black male wearing dark clothing.
If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Tim Kurdys at (561) 338-1377 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School