BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Boca Raton Police Media Release)– On Sunday, January 11 at about 2:15 a.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to an armed robbery that happened outside a residence in the 8300 block of NW 7th Court.
The husband, wife and their friend arrived home from a night out in downtown Delray Beach. As they waited for their babysitter to open the front door, the victims heard a male voice behind them say, “Get on the ground and give me everything you have.” The victims saw a male wearing dark clothing and holding something over his face, pointing a small, black handgun at them. The male victim complied and placed his money and credit cards on the floor of the porch. The two female victims both said they were so shocked that they did not comply. The suspect grabbed the items and walked away. No one was injured.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 6’0” tall, thin build, short hair and he possibly had a Haitian accent. One victim saw a second suspect standing a short distance away. He is also described as a thin, black male wearing dark clothing.
If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Tim Kurdys at (561) 338-1377 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton