BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Boca Raton Police Media Release)– On Sunday, January 11 at about 2:15 a.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to an armed robbery that happened outside a residence in the 8300 block of NW 7th Court.
The husband, wife and their friend arrived home from a night out in downtown Delray Beach. As they waited for their babysitter to open the front door, the victims heard a male voice behind them say, “Get on the ground and give me everything you have.” The victims saw a male wearing dark clothing and holding something over his face, pointing a small, black handgun at them. The male victim complied and placed his money and credit cards on the floor of the porch. The two female victims both said they were so shocked that they did not comply. The suspect grabbed the items and walked away. No one was injured.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 6’0” tall, thin build, short hair and he possibly had a Haitian accent. One victim saw a second suspect standing a short distance away. He is also described as a thin, black male wearing dark clothing.
If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Tim Kurdys at (561) 338-1377 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees