BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s a DUI charge for 48 year old Boca Raton resident Jewell Stroup who is no stranger to the Palm Beach County court system.
Stroup remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following her early morning arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Stroup, of Spanish River Road, has had approximately 20 citations issued against her over the past 15 years in Palm Beach County, including a D6 license suspension which court records suggest is still in effect.
Bond has not been set as of mid-morning Wednesday.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road