BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s a DUI charge for 48 year old Boca Raton resident Jewell Stroup who is no stranger to the Palm Beach County court system.
Stroup remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following her early morning arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Stroup, of Spanish River Road, has had approximately 20 citations issued against her over the past 15 years in Palm Beach County, including a D6 license suspension which court records suggest is still in effect.
Bond has not been set as of mid-morning Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K