BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca resident Harvey Rotter died early this morning after he apparently crashed into a wooden fence at South County Regional Park.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Rotter, 84, may have suffered a medical issue which led to the crash. His death, according to PBSO, is of natural causes and not the result of the accident.
Investigators say Rotter had just left the Canine Cove dog park and was traveling south when “he veered left off of the road striking the wooden fence on the east side of the road.”
The vehicle sustained only minor damage.
Rotter, of Orange Park Trail, was rushed to West Boca Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing