BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca resident Harvey Rotter died early this morning after he apparently crashed into a wooden fence at South County Regional Park.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Rotter, 84, may have suffered a medical issue which led to the crash. His death, according to PBSO, is of natural causes and not the result of the accident.
Investigators say Rotter had just left the Canine Cove dog park and was traveling south when “he veered left off of the road striking the wooden fence on the east side of the road.”
The vehicle sustained only minor damage.
Rotter, of Orange Park Trail, was rushed to West Boca Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam To Rapidly Intensify, Now Southeast Of Florida
- Dropbox Calls Police On Boca Raton Man, Says He Uploaded Illegal Images
- CRAZY FLORIDA? Here’s The Official Language Blocking Kid COVID Quarantines
- FEDS: Local Women Spent $100K On Cosmetics In Credit Card Scam
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida