BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca resident Harvey Rotter died early this morning after he apparently crashed into a wooden fence at South County Regional Park.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Rotter, 84, may have suffered a medical issue which led to the crash. His death, according to PBSO, is of natural causes and not the result of the accident.
Investigators say Rotter had just left the Canine Cove dog park and was traveling south when “he veered left off of the road striking the wooden fence on the east side of the road.”
The vehicle sustained only minor damage.
Rotter, of Orange Park Trail, was rushed to West Boca Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender