BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Boca resident Harvey Rotter died early this morning after he apparently crashed into a wooden fence at South County Regional Park.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Rotter, 84, may have suffered a medical issue which led to the crash. His death, according to PBSO, is of natural causes and not the result of the accident.
Investigators say Rotter had just left the Canine Cove dog park and was traveling south when “he veered left off of the road striking the wooden fence on the east side of the road.”
The vehicle sustained only minor damage.
Rotter, of Orange Park Trail, was rushed to West Boca Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge