BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know yet if Jared Slutzkin attempted to bribe a police officer, but he is now facing a charge of “Bribery of or by public servant.” It was filed against him early Sunday morning as he was also charged with possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest.
The 37 year old who lists Preston Drive as home remains in the Palm Beach County Jail as of 8:30 Sunday morning. Bond has not been set. Slutzkin — who has an very full file of contact with the Palm Beach Count court system — was charged just last month with six moving violations in one traffic stop.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks