BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know yet if Jared Slutzkin attempted to bribe a police officer, but he is now facing a charge of “Bribery of or by public servant.” It was filed against him early Sunday morning as he was also charged with possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest.
The 37 year old who lists Preston Drive as home remains in the Palm Beach County Jail as of 8:30 Sunday morning. Bond has not been set. Slutzkin — who has an very full file of contact with the Palm Beach Count court system — was charged just last month with six moving violations in one traffic stop.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation