BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t know yet if Jared Slutzkin attempted to bribe a police officer, but he is now facing a charge of “Bribery of or by public servant.” It was filed against him early Sunday morning as he was also charged with possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest.
The 37 year old who lists Preston Drive as home remains in the Palm Beach County Jail as of 8:30 Sunday morning. Bond has not been set. Slutzkin — who has an very full file of contact with the Palm Beach Count court system — was charged just last month with six moving violations in one traffic stop.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K