BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area teenager told Boca Raton Police that she was “jumped” while at the Vapor Club at 140 West Glades Road very early this morning.
It’s unclear what the teen — a juvenile, according to police records — was doing in the club whose website is restricted to those 18 and older.
Police are investigating. There is no indication that the teen required hospitalization or medical attention.
For our readers who are unfamiliar with the latest trend of self-mutilation known as “Vaping,” read the following from the Vapor Club’s website. Note the well-lawyered reference to Vaping being “less harmful” than smoking. (We love marketing).
THE VAPOR CLUB has introduced the South Florida Vaping community to a new level of elegance and sophistication, established in early 2014 with the Mission of embracing and promoting the vape lifestyle in local and national communities to help tobacco smokers transition to less harmful alternative and overcome the smoking epidemic that’s causing nearly 6 million deaths annually worldwide.
Whatever you Reason is, with the wealth of knowledge our staff members have in this field, and the evolving studies around vaping benefits compared to smoking, we feel the responsibility of ensuring accessibility to a healthier alternative that will change people’s lives, one at a time.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton