BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area teenager told Boca Raton Police that she was “jumped” while at the Vapor Club at 140 West Glades Road very early this morning.
It’s unclear what the teen — a juvenile, according to police records — was doing in the club whose website is restricted to those 18 and older.
Police are investigating. There is no indication that the teen required hospitalization or medical attention.
For our readers who are unfamiliar with the latest trend of self-mutilation known as “Vaping,” read the following from the Vapor Club’s website. Note the well-lawyered reference to Vaping being “less harmful” than smoking. (We love marketing).
THE VAPOR CLUB has introduced the South Florida Vaping community to a new level of elegance and sophistication, established in early 2014 with the Mission of embracing and promoting the vape lifestyle in local and national communities to help tobacco smokers transition to less harmful alternative and overcome the smoking epidemic that’s causing nearly 6 million deaths annually worldwide.
Whatever you Reason is, with the wealth of knowledge our staff members have in this field, and the evolving studies around vaping benefits compared to smoking, we feel the responsibility of ensuring accessibility to a healthier alternative that will change people’s lives, one at a time.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed