BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area teenager told Boca Raton Police that she was “jumped” while at the Vapor Club at 140 West Glades Road very early this morning.
It’s unclear what the teen — a juvenile, according to police records — was doing in the club whose website is restricted to those 18 and older.
Police are investigating. There is no indication that the teen required hospitalization or medical attention.
For our readers who are unfamiliar with the latest trend of self-mutilation known as “Vaping,” read the following from the Vapor Club’s website. Note the well-lawyered reference to Vaping being “less harmful” than smoking. (We love marketing).
THE VAPOR CLUB has introduced the South Florida Vaping community to a new level of elegance and sophistication, established in early 2014 with the Mission of embracing and promoting the vape lifestyle in local and national communities to help tobacco smokers transition to less harmful alternative and overcome the smoking epidemic that’s causing nearly 6 million deaths annually worldwide.
Whatever you Reason is, with the wealth of knowledge our staff members have in this field, and the evolving studies around vaping benefits compared to smoking, we feel the responsibility of ensuring accessibility to a healthier alternative that will change people’s lives, one at a time.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Home Values Dropping, Selling Fast
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary