BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The allegations in the police report filed in the arrest of John Guion are horrible and graphic. Guion allegedly called his step daughter a “nigger,” according to police, because she removed wet laundry from a dryer. Guion then grabbed the girl’s mother “by the neck and threw her onto the couch in the living room.”
An excerpt from the complete police report, written by a responding officer:
“I then spoke with John again who admitted to calling (his stepdaughter) a “nigger” because the laundry was not dry…John said he then put (the girl’s mother) in a choke hold and threw her on the couch. Once on the couch John admitted to holding her down. John said once (the woman) called 911 he left the apartment.”
In a separate incident, Guion allegedly pushed the girl to the ground. She hit a metal bed frame as she fell to the floor.
Read the complete police report here.
Guion is charged with child abuse and battery.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton