UPDATE: 8:28a — We are hearing that all of Broken Sound is without power as well as the surrounding area.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We expect this will be resolved shortly but if you’re out and about this morning, the traffic lights are out at Powerline/Jog and Clint Moore, creating what can best be described as “traffic havoc.”
When given the option of yielding to the right or just going, all drivers seem to be “just going,” creating a scene perfect for a Hollywood car chase but not so much for morning drive in Boca.
The weather is bad, drivers are Boca-ish. We encourage you to drive carefully and cautiously.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full