BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re unsure if he was the customer or service provider, but Rogerio Pereira of Dynasty Drive in Boca Raton is now charged with Prostitution.
The 44-year-old was taken into custody mid-day Thursday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and released on a $250 cash bond early this morning after a somewhat lengthy stay in the Palm Beach County Jail.
This is Pereira’s first prostitution offense. It’s unclear where the paid love act was allegedly going to take place.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured