CRAWFORDVILLE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office and Big Bend Crime Stoppers are offering a $7,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the individual(s) who killed George “Jody” Kilgore.
Mr. Kilgore, 50, a life-long Wakulla County resident, was found dead at his Spring Court, Crawfordville home on the morning of October 6, 2014. Investigators say Mr. Kilgore was murdered. He was an avid fisherman and electrician who co-owned a local business, Kilgore and Gregory LLC.
The Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office and Florida Department of Law Enforcement are seeking the public’s assistance with information regarding Mr. Kilgore’s homicide. Anyone with information is encouraged to call Big Bend Crime Stoppers at (850) 574-TIPS (8477). Tipsters can remain anonymous.
The Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office and FDLE are investigating this case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School