CRAWFORDVILLE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office and Big Bend Crime Stoppers are offering a $7,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the individual(s) who killed George “Jody” Kilgore.
Mr. Kilgore, 50, a life-long Wakulla County resident, was found dead at his Spring Court, Crawfordville home on the morning of October 6, 2014. Investigators say Mr. Kilgore was murdered. He was an avid fisherman and electrician who co-owned a local business, Kilgore and Gregory LLC.
The Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office and Florida Department of Law Enforcement are seeking the public’s assistance with information regarding Mr. Kilgore’s homicide. Anyone with information is encouraged to call Big Bend Crime Stoppers at (850) 574-TIPS (8477). Tipsters can remain anonymous.
The Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office and FDLE are investigating this case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips
- SUPER SPREADER? Emmitt Smith’s Boca Regional Go Pink Speech May Lead To Deaths