CRAWFORDVILLE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office and Big Bend Crime Stoppers are offering a $7,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the individual(s) who killed George “Jody” Kilgore.
Mr. Kilgore, 50, a life-long Wakulla County resident, was found dead at his Spring Court, Crawfordville home on the morning of October 6, 2014. Investigators say Mr. Kilgore was murdered. He was an avid fisherman and electrician who co-owned a local business, Kilgore and Gregory LLC.
The Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office and Florida Department of Law Enforcement are seeking the public’s assistance with information regarding Mr. Kilgore’s homicide. Anyone with information is encouraged to call Big Bend Crime Stoppers at (850) 574-TIPS (8477). Tipsters can remain anonymous.
The Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office and FDLE are investigating this case.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill