CRAWFORDVILLE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office and Big Bend Crime Stoppers are offering a $7,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the individual(s) who killed George “Jody” Kilgore.
Mr. Kilgore, 50, a life-long Wakulla County resident, was found dead at his Spring Court, Crawfordville home on the morning of October 6, 2014. Investigators say Mr. Kilgore was murdered. He was an avid fisherman and electrician who co-owned a local business, Kilgore and Gregory LLC.
The Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office and Florida Department of Law Enforcement are seeking the public’s assistance with information regarding Mr. Kilgore’s homicide. Anyone with information is encouraged to call Big Bend Crime Stoppers at (850) 574-TIPS (8477). Tipsters can remain anonymous.
The Wakulla County Sheriff’s Office and FDLE are investigating this case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing