BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Thousands enjoyed great Boca Raton weather Sunday for the Mizner Park art fair.
Hundreds of artists shared and sold their works as Mizner’s streets were shut, creating an intimate and traffic free experience.
If there was any negative aspect — and this isn’t necessarily a bad thing for local business — some restaurants and the resident valet service were apparently caught off guard by the size of the crowd. Mid-day Sunday customer levels were significantly higher than normal
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100
- Major Broward County Crash Backing Up I-95 Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Kings Point Delray Beach Sued After Shooting
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy, Getting Busier, Two Systems East Of Florida