BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Thousands enjoyed great Boca Raton weather Sunday for the Mizner Park art fair.
Hundreds of artists shared and sold their works as Mizner’s streets were shut, creating an intimate and traffic free experience.
If there was any negative aspect — and this isn’t necessarily a bad thing for local business — some restaurants and the resident valet service were apparently caught off guard by the size of the crowd. Mid-day Sunday customer levels were significantly higher than normal
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI
- SHOOTING IN PUBLIX: PBSO Says Multiple Dead, NOT Active Situation
- White, Jewish Lawyer With Gun, Knife, Claims PBSO Treated Him Like George Floyd